Sunday, 30 September 2012

Caudalie S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum Review.



I recieved this as a sample size in a Glossybox a few months ago. I can't believe it has taken me until now to try it!

As this is the sample size it comes in a small squeezy tube with a little nozzle at the end. The back of the tube simply reads 'Apply morning and evening, to face and neck, before your moisturizer'.

It's quite a runny product and sort of a milky colour so you really don't need to squeeze the tube very much as I have worked out a little goes a long way!

I tend not to use this in the evening as I don't like sleeping with product on my face. However, I have been using this after I have cleansed in the morning. I leave it for around two minutes to properly sink in to my skin before using any moisturiser. On days where my skin seems quite dehydrated I use both products but the majority of the time I can get away with using just this as it really does make my skin feel soft and 'thirst quenched'!

A great product and I'm pretty sure I will be buying the full size once I have run out!

What do you think of Caudalie products?

Lauren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment