Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Autumn Bucket List - Activity

Just a simple entry from me for my first in my Autumn bucket list as I currently have no internet connection until my new home hub arrives boooo! 

Never the less, one of my favourite Autumn activities is going for long walks along the river. I love heading out on a bright and crisp day with my friends and getting a cup of tea from our favourite snack bar! It's so nice to see all the public foot paths covered in leaves, everyone gets wrapped up to walk the dogs and get some fresh air!

Here's me on part of the foot path along the river, and yes....I took off my scarf and big coat for the sake of the picture...dedication!

See you with my next bucket list post :) Don't forget to check out Marie's original post HERE!!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog my dear:) I follow you now. Would you like to follow me back?
    Magda xx

    www.maagdzia21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete