Thursday, 25 October 2012

Autumn Bucket List

This Autumn/Fall I'm going to be taking part in Marie's little project called the Autmun Bucket list.  Basically the idea is that bloggers from all around the world get together and blog a picture a long with some information of their favourite Autumn things. You can find Maries blog post Here!
 The categories are in the picture below!


If you put a little comment on the post then Marie will list you on her blog so we can all check each other's out together! I think It's such a great idea to bring people from around the world together and to see how Autumn or Fall varies for different people!

I will be posting my first picture in the next few days! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Post :) I love having little lists of things that I want to do :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete