Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Well it's that time of year again! Time for everybody to make their new year resolutions and not stick to them! The day when everyone is feeling hungover from the night before yet still manages all the New Years Day food and the huge roast!

2012 came to an end but luckily for us the world didn't, unfortunate for the Mayans but I'm sure they'll get over it!

So for me this time of year again means that I will TRY and regularly blog! The past year has been a real struggle for me. Just as I began to gain a very small amount of followers and view posts crept up, I fell ill and ended up having a major surgery which left me out of work for 5 months and in hospital for a while. You would think with all that time spare it would be the perfect time to start my blog, which I have to agree I thought about many times. However, it has also been a very sad and difficult part of my life, one which I am still working at coming to terms with and dealing with and I didn't want to look back on a bunch of depressing posts!

 Image taken from weheartit.com


So here I am once again. I hope people stick with me an
d continue to comment and view my posts, and hopefully 6 months down the line I will have a few more followers and maybe a few new friends! 

Happy New Year to everyone, I hope this one brings you health and happiness!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!

    I saw your comment on Fleur's post and headed over here. It's nice to see there are other bloggers from up North!

    Followed, and I look forward to reading your upcoming posts.

    Kirstie x

    kirstie-louise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed too :) are you from up north? Send me an email if you like, would be nice to have some blogging friends with similar interests :)

    hudsonlauren@hotmail.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete