Sunday, 27 January 2013

No7 Natural Blush Cream Review

Good evening all you lovely people.

I thought I would try and cheer up the dreaded Sunday evening with a cheerful review!

A few weeks ago while I was in boots I realised I had one of the No7 vouchers in my purse so decided to go and have a browse at the No7 Stand!

Having already totally failed with project pan I went and had a nosey!

Nothing stood out to me really but I have just used up the last of my favourite Maybelline cream blush so I decided it was about time I tried a new one!


Here's what I picked up!


I bought the No7 Natural Blush Cream in the shade 'Romantic' very fitting with Valentines Day coming up! It appealed to me as it looked like a really wearable every day colour in the pan! 

The fact that it is Hypo-Allergenic is great for me too as recently I suffered a really bad allergic reaction to a different product, so I knew while my skin was repairing that this would be safe to use.

After reading up a little bit on the product I also found out that it contains Vitamins E and Pro Vitamin B5 which are very conditioning for your skin.



The product its self comes in sturdy, sleek black packaging. It's a fantastic mid, muted pink colour with great colour pay off and is really buildable, which is great if you're like me and easily make a mess with blush! 

The blush has a really creamy texture and applies nicely. I use a small stippling brush and it's SO easy to blend!

This has fast become my 'go to' every day blush. Wearable colour, easy to blend and no nasties. For £8 or £5 when using one of the £3 off vouchers you definitely can't go wrong!

What's your favourite cream blush?

Lauren x


14 comments:

  1. I've never actually used a cream blush, all of mine have been powder based - which is really stupid considering I have quite dry skin so I should probably use cream blush and eyeshadow more! I also have a no7 voucher in my purse so might peruse the counter too!

    www.alexandralaurerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same for the dry skin thing, I love cream blush, give them a try! :) x

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried a cream blush before so I'll have to give this a whirl! I really like no 7 products- I got a free eye shadow from them and use it all the time. I really need to investigate more of their stuff!

    http://smiffystumbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah No7 seem like great quality from what I have tried! Never tried the eye shadows though so maybe I will!

      Hope you followed :) will go and check out your blog now! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the powder blushes from No7 so I might give this a go next time! No7 lipsticks are my fave :)

    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/
    -Lucy xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see what this looks like on! I have oily skin so I'm always weary of trying cream blush!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, good job. This is one of my favourite things from No7

    http://georginaclare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice review, you have a lovely blog :D xx I'm following you now, would love if you checked out my blog! :)

    www.LifeAsIzzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'm following you also, love your blog header did you make it yourself? x

      Delete
  7. My fave cream blush is maybelline dream mousse. but it's the only cream blush I own :P... I'm gonna branch out as soon as I run out!

    Steph // giveaway!! fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a really great product! i do not really use any cream brushes but i do have the maybelline dream mousse. i am not really that versed on different blushes so i have been using it by just dipping my blush brush in it, but i get great results. i have heard of others not really liking it when applying it like a cream so maybe i am doing the right thing, who knows?!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/

    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Haven't tried the maybelline mousse blush but I use their dream touch blushes which are amazing! x

      Delete
  9. Hey! I'm fairly new to blogging, and I was just wondering if you could take a quick look at my blog and see if you like it? Thanks! I've followed you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds fab, I got into using cream blushes through MaxFactor, they so little pots of cream blush. I found it hard to gt used to the texture but once applied properly they actually look sooo lovely and natural. I agree with you, this must look gorgeous on. I love No7! X x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete