Tuesday, 22 January 2013

The Liebster Award.

Hi everyone!

Recently, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by talesfromthesalesrails. Thank you! This came on a great day for cheering me up so I definitely had to check it out!

These are the official rules:

  • List 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions given to you
  • Ask 11 new questions to the bloggers you chose to nominate
  • Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate
  • go to each bloggers page and let them know you have nominated them for the award
  • Thank the person that gave you the award and add a link on your post back to their blog 
  
 So here's 11 random facts about myself:
  1. I love Coco Pops! My favourite cereal ever haha.
  2. I only have a tiny handful of friends that I trust.
  3. I have severe hand washing OCD which is really becoming a problem.
  4. I have an amazing boyfriend called Joe, he's the best :)
  5. I once went on holiday to Florida with my family and an amazing charity called childflight who also flew out 50 other people and their families.
  6. I'm going through a real obsessive skincare phase at the moment!
  7. I usually change my nail colour/pattern twice a week.
  8. My best friend in the world is currently living in Australia and I miss her a bunch.
  9. I have no piercings at all. Not even my ears.
  10. I'm much more of a night in than a night out person.
  11. I love take away food a bit too much!

Here are my questions to answer:

  1. Who is your style icon? - I honestly don't have one. I tend to just buy what I like at the time!
  2.  Who are your favourite bloggers? - They will all be linked at the end as I'm tagging them. But as for more established bloggers I love Zoella and Sprinkleofglitter.
  3. Recommend a good beauty product, explaining why you chose it? - Soap and Glory smoulder kohl...the greatest eye liner I have tried. Stays on all day and pays off so black!
  4. Where is your favourite place in the world? - Home :)
  5. Who would play you in the movie of your life? - Hmmm, I can only think of me!
  6. What is your staple wardrobe item? - I think a good pair of skinny jeans as they can be dressed up or down.
  7. What is your favourite Disney movie and why? - The Lion King because it has such a great story.
  8. Your favourite post on your own blog? - My 2012 favourites...it took me ages!
  9. Your favourite post on another blog? - Zoella's 'Hello 2013' post, you can find it here!
  10. Favourite pair of shoes you own? - My plain black suede wedges. They are SO comfy and go with everything on a night out!
  11. One goal you want to accomplish this year? - Learning how to drive!


My questions for the bloggers I nominate are here:
  1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
  2. If you could choose one makeup item to take on a desert island what would it be and why?
  3. What is your most lusted product which you are yet to own?
  4. What are your favourite things to blog about?
  5. Where are you from?
  6. What three things do you like the most about yourself?
  7. What things if any do you wish you could change about yourself?
  8. Do you prefer nude lips or bright/bold coloured lips?
  9. Which high street clothing store is your favourite?
  10. Which high street makeup brand is your favourite?
  11. Name one product you wouldn't recommend and why.
Finally, here are the blogs that I nominate.
  1. www.kirstie-louise.blogspot.co.uk
  2. www.eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk
  3. www.daisybelle-x.blogspot.co.uk
  4. www.alexandralaurenrose.blogspot.co.uk
Ok...so I kind of cheated here. However, I'm still pretty new to blogging so I nominated four of the blogs which I read most frequently rather than just searching for others just for the sake of it!

Enjoy :) 
Lauren x












1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the lion king! And I really want to try the S&G Smoulder Kohl now! Frankie xx
    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete