Monday, 4 February 2013

A Blog Make Over

Apologies everyone for my lack of posts recently.

Along with a new job and a horrible virus I've been a bit busy!

You might notice that my blog has had a bit of a 'face lift'. I was really bored of my old layout and background so decided to have a play around, making some different headers etc.

I have finally come up with something I'm happy with!

Hopefully it's just as easy if not easier for you to navigate through and posts will be much clearer.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to fiddle with html codes again for a long time!

Keep your eyes peeled for some product reviews and empties posts coming up this week!

Let me know what you think of the new layout!

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. I've only just found your blog, but i love it :-) xx
    http://delightfuldresses98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new 'about', 'archive' and 'follow' signs, they're really cute :)

    wwww.alexandralaurenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete