Tuesday, 26 February 2013

February Empties!


Hello Ladies (and Gents if any of you are reading).

I've finally sorted out my hectic work schedule and I'm back with a post! *claps for me*

Not so many empties this month but empty none the less. I've made a tiny dent in my slightly large collection of beauty products.

Here they are...




  1. Natural Collection Vanilla Body Mist - One down, five to go. I have a constant supply of these. They've been my favourite scent and used every day since I was in year 9 at school....8 years ago!
  2. Vanilla & Icing Hand wash - A cheapy poundland purchase. Nothing to rave about, not very scented and didn't lather very well.
  3. Blistex Relief Cream - Another staple of mine. I've used this stuff for years. Really annoying to squeeze out as you always get more than you wanted! However it's the best thing for my lips when they're really dry and chapped!
  4. Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara - Again...another of my staples. This is one of my favourite mascaras which I always re purchase. Really great for separating the lashes and making them appear fuller!
  5. Urban Decay Primer Potion - Not much to say about this...really great product, works a treat on oily eye lids and lasts a long time. Definitely going to re purchase this one!
  6. Body Care Cosmetics Pads - Cheap and cheerful, did the job of taking nail polish off!
Lauren x

3 comments:

  1. The mascara sounds great- always need one that separates the lashes hate it when volumising mascaras clump your lashes together!

    Double MUA Eyeshadow Palettes Giveaway at CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk !! X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the handwash sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the packaging on the body mist, so cute!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete