Monday, 11 February 2013

Mini Haul

This weekend I popped in to town for a browse and a mooch around as I had nothing else to do!

I didn't see much that really took my fancy to be honest, fashion or beauty wise but I did pick up a few select small bits and pieces.

Here they are!

 

  1. River Island Finger Top Rings - I love these. I have a few which I bought in Topshop months ago but even the small size in there were slightly big for me. These fit perfectly and £2 is hardly breaking the bank!
  2. Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant - I needed a new deodorant as I find that after so long my body becomes used to what I'm using and it stops being so effective. I've been using this since the weekend and so far so good! The idea is that you put it on before bed and it keeps you protected for up to 48 hours!
Thisworks Sleep Balm - I've heard this be raved about loads in the blogosphere and on youtube and have always been curious. I own the sleep balm from the Avon range and LOVE it so hopefully this will perform too! It's a little pricey full price at £11 but I picked this up in Tk Maxx for £3.50...bargain!
  1. NIP + FAB Sheer Make Up Fix - This claims to be a 'non tinted BB cream' perfect for use on it's own to smooth skin and create an even skin tone or under makeup as a primer. I'll be testing this out and coming back with a full review! Another bargain from Tk Maxx, at full price £14.99 but in Tk Maxx £4.99!

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what do you think?!

Lauren x

5 comments:

  1. Love the look of the rings, really unique!

    http://www.georginaclare.com/
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love them too! Following your blog now :) thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  2. Excited to see how you find the Nip and Fab primer.. I think I'm going to have to revisit TKMAXX and see what's on offer!1

    xx

    kirstie-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Tried it today...so far so good! x x

      Delete