Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Sorry!

So I realise I have been a little bit missing in action for the past week but I've not disappeared!

I'm just getting in to the swing of things with my new job. I've gone from no work since August (due to having a major surgery) to working 36 hour weeks so I'm pretty tired and finding it hard to fit everything in!


 Hopefully after this week I'll have some time to catch up with my blog and everything else (my laundry pile is huge!)

If you can't see anything too recent from me on here you can follow me on tumblr here! I usually post quite frequently on there!

 I'm also on twitter and instagram...my instagram link you can find on the right hand side of my blog and you can find my twitter name on my 'contact me' page!

Lauren x 



1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about it being hard to find the time to fit everything in!

    www.alexandralaurenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete