Thursday, 7 February 2013

Thank you!

Today I realised that I reached 50 followers!

To many of you that may seem a little insignificant amount and too many it may seem a huge amount. 

But....let me tell you. I would have never expected when I started my blog that 50 people somewhere in this world would enjoy reading my blog enough to want to click that little 'follow' button, so I'm shocked and very flattered!

I would love to say a huge thank you to everyone who has followed, commented or even any one who just passes by my blog and reads without following.




It means a huge deal to me and makes me even more determined to carry on blogging! I love it!

I'm really keen on chatting with and getting to know you all, as I love speaking with people who share the same interests as me (none of my friends do!). So leave a comment or email me (my address is on my contact me page) if you ever fancy a 'beauty' natter!

Lauren x

4 comments:

  1. you really deserve it (and more) i really like your blog :)
    xx

    http://be-lieveinyou-rself.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! You have a beautiful blog

    http://eimeardenise.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog :) I'm your 51st follower :) Hope for a follow back :)

    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :) just letting you know that I tagged you in my last post x

    ReplyDelete