Sunday, 3 March 2013

Sunny Day, Weekends away and Secret Surprises!

I'm not sure if it's just been up north in England...but this week just gone, the weather has been beautiful!

I love Sunny days, even when it's not warm. The sun instantly makes me feel happier. I've had a bit of time off this week and I really made the most of all the sun. It was still only 7 degrees I think at the most but it was so nice to be able to go out and actually enjoy a walk with the dogs!

I've been out power walking, exercising and sitting in the conservatory reading. It's bliss!

On top of that I finally booked a holiday this week...2 weeks in the summer in the Costa Del Sol with my boyfriend and another couple we are friends with!!

By far the best part of my week though has been the weekend. For Christmas Joe treated me to tickets to go and see The Lion King at the Palace Theatre in Manchester. 

We stayed the night on Saturday in an apartment in the city centre, ate tea out and did a bit of shopping before going to see the show. 
The actual show was fantastic. I completely loved it and spent the whole time smiling and singing along. I couldn't believe the amount of effort that had gone in to it!

When we got back to the apartment I was even more surprised to see a little Tiffany & Co box waiting on the bed with a pearl bracelet in.

I have been well and truly spoiled this week! I hope you've all had a great week too!









Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that sounds absolutely lovely! I'm so desperate to see The Lion King performance in theater; lots of people I know, including my sister have seen it and said it was amazing..Also, that Tiffany bracelet is gorgeous!

    P.S very jealous of your lovely sunny weather, down South it's been grey, cold and windy :(

    www.belluslupus.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete