Sunday, 26 January 2014

Barry M Amethyst Glitter & Barry M Plum NOTD

I had an extremely rare quiet weekend all to myself this weekend so made the lovely little choice of painting my nails!

I chose two Barry M Shades 244 Plum and 354 Amethyst glitter and what a good choice it turned out to be. 


I've got to admit I'm not really a glittery nails person. I was originally going to do just the one ring finger nail with glitter. I usually hate how long it takes to layer it up. However, I ended up going crazy and doing them all when I got this result from just 1 coat!




I would highly recommend giving this polish a go if you like glittery nails! The Plum shade is one of Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine and supposed to be longer lasting without chips! 

We'll see how it goes maybe I will report back in a few days and see how they're holding up!  

Lauren :) x

2 comments:

  1. I love the nails and you got coverage with just one coat, The Gelly Hi Shine polishes are great for the price. Looking forward to you reporting back.

    Shauni. x
    www.shaunicatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning combination :) I tend to just do the glitter effect on the ring finger as well but this looks amazing on all your nails together :) x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete