Sunday, 26 January 2014

Blogs and Youtube Channels I'm loving.

There's some blogs I have really been loving at the moment and most of them are new discoveries so I thought I would share them with you all!


 First up:
  •  Hannah Maggs.
 I found Hannah's blog and channel after Zoella tweeted about her youtube channel. She has a lovely blog with a mixture of both beauty bits and mummy bits! I'm really enjoying her blog and channel at the moment. You can find her blog here and her channel here.
I would really recommend watching her 'Draw my life', really interesting to hear of her past.

  • North of London (Phoebe Dixon)
A beautiful little blog with honest reviews. Cute little hauls and wishlists. I love everything about it. You can find Phoebe's blog here.

  • Catherines Loves
I love this blog. Catherine does some really great nail posts which I love. Her hauls are great too and she seems to really like the same stuff I do! Some great budget beauty posts too! You can find her blog here.

  • Lauren Curtis
I cannot believe it has taken me until now to discover Lauren. She is, I think at the moment the number 1 youtuber in Australia. She does some amazing tutorials and I love all her get ready with me videos. Very jealous of her flawless skin! I really love Lauren's instagram account too! Find her channel here.
 

These are just a few of the blogs and channels I have been loving at the moment. There are lots more but I will probably just do one post a month with a couple in at a time :)

Leave a comment with your own links and also links or names of other blogs and channels you love. I really enjoy looking at new blogs and channels!

While you're here don't forget to follow using either bloglovin or google+. My links are to the right :)

Lauren x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me Lauren :) I'm going to check out the rest now!

    www.northoflondonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just done a post on my 5 favourite You Tube channels.
    Am going to check out of some these channels as am always on the look out for someone new to subscribe to.

    Shauni x
    www.shaunicatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much for featuring me :D x

    ReplyDelete