Sunday, 19 January 2014

Product Rave - Soap and Glory Heel Genius Review.

It's not often that I find a product I really want to rave about. Especially not a....Foot Cream?

However, things changed on Christmas Day when I received the Soap and Glory Yule Monty gift set which had this product inside.

Say hello to the Soap & Glory Heel Genius.


 Firstly take a look at the packaging, right on the front you see the words 'Amazing Foot Cream'. Straight away the product has a lot to live up to!

The Heel Genius contains Macadamia Oil, Menthol (the standard foot cream ingredient) Bilberry and Orange and Lemon Fruit Acid Smoothers to name but a few!


I've got to admit, foot cream isn't something I have ever bothered with in the past. Despite having (prepare for possible TMI here) horribly dry feet, especially my heels. 
Now, if you've ever experienced this, you know how uncomfortable it can be to have dry feet...not pleasant.


It has a lovely fresh scent, not too menthol that it's over powering, but not the typical Soap & Glory smell...it's more citrus and refreshing. 


It's a pale blue/green colour and really thick in consistency! 
The back of the packaging advises you to 'Massage a generous layer of Heel Genius on to clean feet every night. Slip cotton socks over top and let it soak in while you sleep'.
 I'm really not a fan of sleeping in socks. However, I just do it a lot earlier on in the evening instead and then take the socks off before I sleep. 

Let me tell you, this stuff...works a TREAT! My feet have literally never felt this soft and amazing before. I will definitely be re purchasing this!

As usual Soap&Glory have come up trumps with their packaging too. It's an all round lovely product. Looks the part, smells the part and most importantly...it performs! I urge all you out there with dry feet to go and buy this!

Let me know if you do, or if you received the same set for Christmas! Leave your links below :)

Lauren :-) x

2 comments:

  1. oh yes, I need to try it, thanks for the review, loved your blog as well
    http://velvetdivination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Don't forget to follow on bloglovin :-) I will check out yours now :-) xxx

      Delete