Sunday, 16 February 2014

Blogs and Youtube channels I'm loving - February.

With another month comes another update on youtube channels and blogs I'm loving at the moment. My 
last post seemed to go down well, and I did say I would make it a regular thing so here we go! 
First up:
  • Mela Niie (Melanie)
I stumbled upon Melanie's channel on youtube a few weeks ago and immediately I could identify with her. She's a lovely Irish girl who is down to earth, and who just seems completely 'real' if that makes any sense! She does a mixture of beauty, health and haul type videos with a few vlogs thrown in for good measure. Check out her channel and be sure to subscribe here.

  • The Schuerman Show
Now, I'm not sure how well known the Schuermans are on youtube. I have watched them on youtube for years (since before they had their first baby) and still love them now. They are a family of 4. Jay and Sam and their two children Phoenix and Lily who are beautiful! Sam also has a beauty channel and a mummy channel too and regularly updates her blog and instagram! They're such a lovely, family orientated couple and I feel so relaxed watching their daily vlogs. I urge you to check them out, and if you're not in to daily vlogs check out Sam's beauty channel. Here's all their links! - Daily Vlogs, Mummy Channel and  Beauty Channel!

  • Chloes Way
I love this blog! If you're a girly girl like me and love everything, pink, fluffy and cute you will love this blog. It has everything including beauty posts, hauls, wishlists and little lifestyle posts which I adore. It's a new one to me and hopefully you will enjoy it too. You can read Chloe's blog here!

Just the three so far this month. Please though, send me links to any channels, blogs or tumblr accounts you are enjoying at the moment! I love to browse through them all! 

A reminder of my links -
 
Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so so much for featuring my blog in this post Lauren, that's so sweet of you! I've just discovered your blog and I love it! Going to have a little read through some of your posts now!

    Chloe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no worries! :) I love your blog! xx

      Delete