Sunday, 2 February 2014

January Beauty Favourites

Just a small selection of favourites this month as I haven't really ventured too far out my comfort zone. 
However,  there are a few new discoveries so let's get in to it!
 


1. Maybelline Baby Skin - I blogged about this product earlier in the month. It has now become part of my every day makeup routine. It's not breaking me out and not drying my skin either. Perfect under foundation and cheap as chips! You can read my full review here.

2. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion - This was a gift I received for Christmas and I'm really glad! It truly has done wonders for my skin. It's a light formula but really hydrates my skin. I have found it to have really helped my dry patches and I wouldn't be without it now! A little pricey but well worth it.

3. Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara - Another Christmas gift. This came in my Yule Monty Gift set. It's perfect for me. I have naturally quite long lashes so a lengthening mascara isn't what I need, but thickening...yes. This does all that and more. I've found a lot of thickening mascaras to just clump my lashes together and make them look awful but this one is quite the opposite. It makes my lashes look full and thick and really dramatic without clumping. It lasts all day too!

4. Barry M Nail Paint in 354 Amethyst Glitter - Another Nail Polish which I blogged about last week. It lasted really well. Looked amazing and best of all I only needed one coat for my nails to be completely covered in glitter! Perfect!
 
5. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - This is a concealer I have been using for a while. I switched to this as I had heard good things about it. It really is great. A little goes a long way, it doesn't crease like my erase paste does sometimes and it gives a fantastic coverage. I often find under eye concealer to be a little drying but this one is a lovely formulation and leaves no dry patches! 

6. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Another product which I have been using for a while. I switched to this after hearing good things about it and not wanting to splash out on MAC MSFN for the umpteenth time! I'm glad I did. It's a cheap, does what it says on the tin product. Doesn't leave my makeup feeling cakey, lasts well and does just as good a job as my trusty MAC powder!

What were your faves this month? Leave a comment below!
Lauren :-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment