Sunday, 16 March 2014

LUSH Haul

Well, there's a first time for everything, and this is my first Lush haul on my blog!

I recently bought a few bits and pieces in Lush and was also given some as a get well soon present from my neighbour so I thought I would share with you all!

Warning, this could get quite picture heavy, I will apologise now!


First up...'Tutti Fruity Gift Set' (£8,25). I received this set from my neighbours as a get well soon present. It contains Happy Hippy shower gel which is one of my favourites for morning showers, and the much loved Miranda Soap!



Next up is 'Bunch of Carrots'. A Lovely little set of Easter themed bubble bars which look just like carrots and smell amazing. I thought these were THE CUTEST thing ever. A bit more pricey at £5.95 but you do get three! I can't wait to use these!


This bath ballistic is the 'Secret Garden Bath Ballistic' (£2.95). I believe this is one which was brought out for Mothers Day. It's a smaller one but is so sweet. I thought this one looked and smelt beautiful in the shop and well...when it comes to lush, that's good enough reason to buy it for me!


The amazing 'Ceridwens Cauldron' (£4.25). This is a bath melt that I buy regularly. I love using it on a Sunday evening. Very relaxing!

Finally...'Ickle Baby Bot'. In the amount of years that I have loved lush I cannot believe I have never purchased this. It's one of the standard Lush products and probably the cheapest. Anyway, I finally got round to it and can't wait to see how it is! 'Ickle Baby Bot' is only £1.95, perfect especially for children too!


I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend! Let me know what your favourite Lush products are in the comment section, or leave your blog link :)
Lauren x


1 comment:

  1. Can't beat Lush bits to make you feel better. Get well soon lovely xx

    ReplyDelete