Sunday, 2 March 2014

My Week in Pictures

Well, I certainly can't complain about the week I have just had!
 Here's my week in pictures :)

I've had a lovely relaxed week this week. I only had to be in the office on Monday (see bottom left photo for office boredom) and then had the rest of the week off!


This week I've noticed a few signs of spring arriving. I've had some great walks and runs out in the sun on cool crisp days and I've seen daffodils starting to sprout up all over the place. 
Whilst in the garden yesterday I even heard the sound of someone mowing the lawn. Spring is on it's way, and with the clocks going forward at the end of the month, I cannot wait for it to well and truly arrive! 

I've also enjoyed a few walks on the beach this week, with my three dogs and my mum which has been lovely to say the least. I'm really enjoying having less rain than we've been accustomed to recently!

I've had time to see friends and family, eat good food and above everything else...have a really good clear out of my bed room which was long over due!

What have you all been up to this week? Let me know :)

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment