Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Dare I mention the W word?

Ok so, if you live in England (the north in particular) or you know someone who does. Then you probably know that our weather isn't all great. 

It's pretty much always cold...except from maybe an odd day in the summer, and it's usually raining too.

I don't want to jinx this great weather we have been having but seriously...I need to acknowledge it! 
This is rare. Especially in May, to have weather this beautiful and temperatures this warm!

I've been making the most of the heat and sunshine. Walks in the park, down by the river with the dogs. Wearing only a thin cardigan and sometimes even a 't shirt'(unheard of in Spring for me)!


Everyone make the most of it, because I don't think it will last! 

Lauren xo

1 comment:

  1. It's been a bit of a beaut hasn't it.... Fingers crossed it's here to stay, I'm not ready to go back to my Winter wardrobe.

    xx

    ReplyDelete