Wednesday, 28 May 2014

My First Time TAG

I have seen this TAG on a lot of youtube channels but thought I'd do it myself on my blog :)
Let's get straight into it!

1. First Youtube video you ever watched?
    I honestly can't remember!

2. First person you subscribed to on YouTube?
    The first person I subscribed to I think was SWalkermakeup or it could also have been Gemsmaquillage!

3. Do you still talk to your first love? 
    Yes on the odd occasion. If we passed in the street or saw each other on a night out then we would probably have a brief conversation. We wish each other Happy Birthday and those kinds of things!

4. First kiss?
     Hmmm, first kiss that counted was when I was 13 at a high school party. Very awkward and embarrassing thinking back to it now!

5. First alcoholic drink? 
     I think this was also the first for most people around my age...blue WKD. Something I would never drink now haha!

6. Firstcar?
    I'm still driving my first car. It's an 07 Fiat Grande Punto and it's blue like a little smurf!

7. First job? 
    My first job was when I was 14, teaching dance at the dance school I attended and also working in the schools shop.

8. First pet?
     My first pet was a lovely dog called Murphy. He was a tan and white lurcher and the most loving dog.

9. First celebrity crush?
    Oh heck, I think it was probably Leonardo Dicaprio. I remember having posters of him in my room. I also really loved Justin Timberlake in his Nysnc days haha.

10. First real boyfriend?
       My first like, grown up, long term boyfriend was a guy called Tom. We'll say no more!

11. Who was the First person to text you today?
      My best friend Ruth :)

12. Who was your First grade teacher? 
      My reception teacher was a lovely lady called Mrs Rowe, she still works at the same school now, 18 years later.

13. Where was your First sleepover? 
      My best friend as a child was called Emma and I used to sleep over at her house lots. I think my first sleepover was probably at her house.

14. What was the First thing you did this morning? 
      Checked twitter....how very first world.

15. First concert you ever went to? 
      Mcfly!

16. First broken bone?
       I didn't break but fractured my coccyx quite badly when I was 15!
 
17. First movie you remember seeing?
       Fly away home. 

18. First sport you were involved in?
      Always and only dancing!

19. First tweet?
       'Tweet Twoo' how awful haha.

20. First Facebook profile pic?

 Yikes!

21. First piercing? 
 I have zero piercings!

I tag you all to do this tag! Leave me your links below if you do, I'd love to read them! I also challenge all of you to look at the word 'First' when you have finished and see if it still looks right to you. Haha!


Lauren xo

2 comments:

  1. Hehe this was such a good read! Who doesn't love leonardo dicaprio?! xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, he just gets better with age too haha!
      Lovely blog you've got, I just followed :-) xx

      Delete