Friday, 30 May 2014

WantFeed - First Impressions/Review

As you all know, if you have read my past posts about youtube channels that I love, you'll be aware that I'm kind of obsessed with a certain Hannah Maggs.

Not just her though. I love her channel, her vlogs, her family...everything.
Her weekly vlogs are absolutely stunning they really are amazing you should definitely check them out if you haven't already. You can find their channel here.

Anyway, on to The Wantfeed.

Hannah's husband Stefan has recently launched his new Social Wishlist Platform called 'Wantfeed'. 

altea app store button 

First off, what a great idea. I don't know about anyone else, but there will often be a time where I am browsing online and see something I want. If I can't afford to buy it at the time I usually will screen shot it, so that I don't forget about it once pay day comes around.

Trouble is, when pay day does arrive, I usually forget to look through my screen shots. 

Wantfeed is a great way of storing all the things you really want in one place.

Do you ever get asked by friends or family 'What do you want for your Birthday or Christmas?'. I do! I usually follow it up with a 'oh anything, I'm not really fussy'. When actually there's usually a few things I could think of I'm just too shy to fess up!

With Wantfeed you can just send them your profile link and there's a ready made list.

You can literally put anything you like on there. You simply paste the URL of something you want and it will be instantly added to your Wantfeed. All you need to do is enter a few tiny details such as the title and the price.

The website is fresh and exciting and also really professional. It is SO simple to use and signing up is a doddle. You can follow all your friends on there and other people too. You'll never be stuck for something to get someone again as long as they're on Wantfeed.

At the moment it's just the beta version that's available but the real deal will be launching and up and running soon!

Over all I think Stefan has done a fantastic job on this website. 10/10!

I've added a few things to mine already. You can check out mine here

Leave me your links or let me know if you have checked it out yet!
Lauren xo

2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet, thank you for the review its brilliant and so nice to hear that you understand what I always wanted the Wantfeed to be... thank you so much. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Glad you got to see it! Loving the website and looking forward to seeing the App too! x

      Delete