Monday, 30 June 2014

June Beauty Favourites


                                      A month of lovely beauty favourites!

  1. MAC Cremesheen Glass in 'Boy Bait' - I've been loving a nude lip at the moment and this shade is perfect for it. A lovely formula as always from MAC too!
  2. Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan (Medium) - This is a product I've been using for a few years now. Not sure why I've never featured it before. I'm loving using it before nights out at the moment as I'm not one for using an over night or developing tan. This goes on so well and is incredibly easy to blend meaning I get no streaks. I love the colour and love that it's so easy to wash off once you're done with it! 
  3. GOSH Lipstick in '134 Darling' - Another product that I have used for years. I have been through about 5 of these! As I'm loving a nude lip at the moment I tend to pair this with the MAC lip glass and they go so well together!
  4. Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream - After discovering that my horrendous break outs were actually being caused by my Clinique moisturiser I decided to take it back to basics and try out Nivea (on my mum's recommendation). This cost me 99p and it has honestly saved my skin!
  5. Max Factor Nail Varnish in 'Diva Coral' - One of the most perfect summer nail shades in my opinion! An amazing formula which dries really quick too!
  6. Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Mascara - I've been loving this mascara for a while now. It gives really full looking and thick lashes which I love. Great for anyone who loves the look of false lashes without having to wear them!
 
Leave your blog links below if you have done a June favourites. I'd love to see what everyone else has been enjoying!

Lauren xo

2 comments:

  1. Gutted that the DDML broke you out, you had only good things to say! It's the same reason it's ended up in my bin too. Think it's all the mineral oil in it!

    Kirstie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Kirstie I know it's really annoyed me. I was really loving it as well! My skin is so much better on the nivea now though! Hope you're ok :) xx

    ReplyDelete