Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Mini Haul

Just a few little bits I've picked up recently. Enjoy! 


  1. Yes to Carrots Face Wipes - I've been wanting to try these for a while. So far so good, review coming up in the next few weeks!
  2. Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color (Shade Miami Coral) - I'm really Looking forward to wearing this over Spring/Summer! Swatches post coming soon!
  3. Schwarzkopf got2be 2 sexy, big volume, volumizing hairspray - This is my go to, night out hairspray. I'm On to my 3rd can and have all my friends hooked too!
  4. Garnier Express 2in1 Eye Makeup Remover - I love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water so thought I'd give this a go!
  5.  Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - I own most of the Real Techniques brushes and honestly couldn't do without them which is why I decided to try this sponge. I'm pretty late on the bandwagon with this one!
  6. Tie Dye Scrunchie - Totally throwing myself back to the 90s with this one. Loving it! I bought it from a seller called 'HippyHut' on ebay!

Please do remember to follow my blog on bloglovin. You can find the link to the right in my 'Connect with Me' section. All my other places are on there too such as tumblr, Instagram andTwitter. 
Also if you read my last post about 'Wantfeed', you can see what I have been lusting over here.
 
Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment